- Must Read:- Add Related Post Widget For Blogger Blog
- Must Read:- Increase Backlinks With Top Commentluv Enabled Blogs
How To Change Blogger Template?
First you must perform a search on google to download your favorite template, you can go to btemplates.com and download any template of your choice, they have thousands of awesome Blogger templates all for free. Once you've downloaded the template, it's now time for you to make it live on your blog.
Note:- Before you proceed to the following steps. At first you must have to format the template you downloaded by extracting the template to get the "xml" file, so once you've gotten the xml file of the downloaded template, just take note of the storage location or better still you can create a separate folder for it because you will need it letter.
1. Log-in to Blogger if you're not already logged in.
2. Now go to the Blogger's Dashboard or simply click on the drop down and click on "Template" as shown below:-
3. Once that is done; Now click on the "Backup/Restore" button found at the top right of your screen as shown below.
4. As shown below, you should first download your current/existing template as a backup in-case you want it back in the future.
5. Finally, click on the Choose File button as pictured below to upload your new Blogger template. Remember the Blogger template you downloaded online and extracted to xml file? Choose the xml format of the template and click the "Upload" button to apply the new template to your blog.
- Must Read:- How To Create An xml Sitemap For Blogger
- Must Read:- Add An Awesome Subscription Form To Blogger Blog
- Must Read:- Submit Your Blog To Multiple Search Engines Including Google
6. That's it!
Do you find these post interesting? Consider sharing it to your friends on, facebook, twitter, digg and stumbleupon. Your friends might be facing these same challenges on changing their blogger template.
You don't want to miss any of our future posts? Subscribe to receive our daily updates right in your inbox.
Happy blogging pals...